Monday

HAIR STYLES


THE FRINGE, BLUNT BANGS
Photobucket
blonde, brunette, jet-black: bangs do not discriminate
Photobucket
Ruby and Charlotte: I used this photo to get my bangs done the last time and they came out great!
Photobucket
I love this photo. She is so hot! Her bangs really frame her eyes beautifully. With bangs, you can really focus on your eye makeup.
Photobucket
Camilla Belle
Photobucket
The long bob look
Photobucket
miss meghan collison...one of my favs
Photobucket
miss meghan collison again
Photobucket
Cheryl Cole and ?
Photobucket
Cheryl Tweedy
Photobucket
Jane Birkin
Photobucket
I think the bangs on this runway model are clip-ons! However, they are great.

I cut my own bangs quite often and they change with each grow-out. Sometimes I cut them blunt, jagged, curved, or too short. Right now, they are in the process of growing out. I think it's time to go for the one length look.

Until then, i'll keep the scissors under lock and key. yeah right.

Tips: Keep the layer farthest from your forehead longer than the inside layer, cut when hair is dry, give it a few days and trim the strays, don't skimp out on hair, when in doubt go to a salon

My Bangs Collage
click to enlarge

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP