Tuesday

Tights Tuesday

My pics at WELOVECOLORS is up!!!
We're all familiar with black and white tights, but there's a secret spot called WELOVECOLORS that sells every color of the rainbow and some.

A few years ago, I noticed these amazing tie-dyed tights in Ashish Gupta's Spring 2005 RTW show.

I bought a bunch and gifted my friends with some too.
We had these crazy tights and wanted to get together, so we made up Tights Tuesdays.
All these girls busted out their colorful legs.

(on me: vtg top and diesel jeans cut into shorts, ash nikita boots, gold chunky necklace, welovecolors splash tights)
(on bailee: ? top, WE high waist shorts, welovecolors splash tights, snake necklace, black patent stilletos)



Turns out the best way to wear tie-dyed tights is with a pair of short shorts...daisy dukes if you dare.
Everyone will be looking at your legs anyways so be bold.

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP